Robert L. Gegios
Disputes are almost inevitable in business, whether you are in retail, manufacturing, or professional services. While many business disputes are resolved quickly and informally, there are instances where neither party is willing to budge. That’s when you call the Business Litigation attorneys at KMK.
Success in business litigation often hinges on understanding the client’s business and industry and their actions in relation to the circumstances at hand. Similarly, the ability to resolve a matter through alternative measures requires an understanding of all the different aspects, costs, and potential outcomes prior to accepting a final resolution of the contested matter.
Our litigation attorneys use their vast experience and deep understanding of your specific circumstances to craft the best strategy to secure the best possible outcome. They’ve successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of litigation spanning many industries, including bet-the-company matters. They’ve also worked with mediators, arbitrators, and judges to successfully resolve disputed matters in lieu of litigation to deliver efficient, cost-effective, and timely resolutions, some representing tens of millions of dollars.
KMK regularly represents clients in:
- Federal and State Courts;
- Trial and Appellate Courts;
- Federal and State Administrative Tribunals;
- Arbitration and Mediation; and
- International Arbitration, Mediation, and Conciliation.
If you or your company is involved in a business dispute, you should retain legal representation as soon as possible, even if a lawsuit has not yet been filed. Call the Business Litigation group at KMK to find out what we can do for you.
- Antitrust, Unfair Competition & Trade Regulation
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Contaminated Property & Environmental Law
- Debt Recovery & Enforcement
- E-Discovery & Compliance
- Employment Disputes & Non-Compete Agreements
- Insurance Coverage & Risk Management
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Brand & Advertising
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- Railroad Law