Alexander E. George
Alex practices in the firm’s mortgage default services department which incorporates all aspects of residential mortgage foreclosure and associated bankruptcy issues necessary to the protection of the rights of lending institutions.
Prior to joining KMK, Alex gained invaluable experience representing debtors in consumer bankruptcy cases. In this position, he became well versed in the practice and operation of consumer bankruptcy proceedings. During law school, he interned for the U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development’s Milwaukee Field Office where he worked on reviewing and finalizing HUD mortgage loan closings.
- University of Wisconsin, J.D. (2013)
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., Political Science and History (2009)
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member: Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditor’s Rights Section