Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
Success in litigation may hinge on the litigator’s ability to understand the industry and businesses of clients and their actions in relation to the circumstances at hand. Similarly, the ability to resolve a matter in lieu of litigation requires the law firm to understand all the different aspects, costs, and potential outcomes prior to entering into a final resolution of a contested matter.
KMK regularly represents clients in:
- Federal and State Courts;
- Trial and Appellate Courts;
- Federal and State Administrative Tribunals;
- Arbitration and Mediation; and
- International Arbitration, Mediation, and Conciliation.
KMK attorneys have successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of litigation spanning many industries, including bet-the-company litigation. They have worked with mediators, arbitrators, and judges to successfully resolve matters in litigation, as well as matters in arbitration or mediation (in lieu of continued litigation). Whatever the case may be, KMK has the experience and expertise required to deliver an efficient, cost-effective, appropriate, and timely resolution of all forms of contested matters.
- Antitrust, Unfair Competition & Trade Regulation
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Contaminated Property & Environmental Law
- Debt Recovery and Enforcement
- E-Discovery Compliance
- Employment Disputes & Non-Compete
- Insurance Coverage & Risk Management
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Brand & Advertising
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- Railroad Law