Overseeing the receivables management to ensure record accuracy is a valuable, though underrated, task in business. Accurate records are essential to know exactly how much is coming in each month and effects other areas of the organization, such as inventory.
Working with our highly skilled legal advisors, with the full scope of expertise to respond to all business needs related to creditor issues, can have a significant and beneficial impact on the quality, effectiveness, and cost of creditor representation.
KMK attorneys offer decades of specialized knowledge and expertise in the unique discipline of receivables management to help businesses put into place the processes and procedures that impact the bottom line today, tomorrow, and years to come. Call us at (414) 962-5110 to learn more.
Common areas of consultation include:
- Credit applications and invoice forms and procedures;
- Protection and liquidation of commercial accounts receivables;
- Standard terms and conditions and procedures for their utilization;
- Distributor and supplier agreements;
- Promissory notes;
- Corporate and personal guarantees;
- Contracting via electronic means;
- Collateralization of account balances to secure past, present and/or future debts;
- Best practices for in-house commercial collections efforts;
- Direction relating to arbitration and litigation venues;
- Workout services ranging from implementing arrangements for the liquidation of the account balance and termination of the customer account to implementing arrangements to enable the client to reduce credit exposure while continuing to sell goods or services to the customer; and
- Pre-bankruptcy or pre-receivership planning to put the account into a posture to reduce the account balance and minimize exposure to avoidable preference or other avoidance claims.