Thomas C. Kallies
Thomas C. Kallies is a creditors’ rights attorney focusing on the representation of business creditors in the recovery of commercial debt and assets throughout North America. Thomas is accomplished in accurately and expediently evaluating the legal issues involved in contested actions, and then utilizing the best method of representation to secure the swiftest and most substantial recovery for the client.
Thomas is skilled in the use of both judicial and non-judicial proceedings. As a seasoned negotiator, many of his successes are achieved out of court. Thomas regularly secures favorable out-of-court settlements for clients. He understands when a settlement represents the most cost-effective resolution of a given dispute or if formal litigation is necessary. If litigation is required, Thomas coordinates the representation of each client by KMKSC litigators directly, or in association with trusted local co-counsel strategically located throughout North America, to ensure the clients’ legal and business interests are effectively advocated. Once a judgment is obtained, Thomas has the experience, skills and perseverance to identify the best post-judgment enforcement actions required to collect the judgment and maximize the recovery for the client.
Professional Associations and Membership:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Valparaiso University, School of Law, Valparaiso, IN, J.D., 2013
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Fredick J. Kapala, N.D. Ill.
- Intern, Office of Vice President and General Counsel of Valparaiso University
- Volunteer, Hammond Legal Aid Clinic
- Pro Bono Commendation
- Edgewood College, Madison, WI, B.S., 2010
- President, Criminal Justice Association, 2009-2010