Stephen M Kaminsky
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Bankruptcy Representation
- Debt Recovery & Enforcement
- Foreclosure of Mortgages & Land Contracts
- Landlord Representation & Eviction
- Lender & Financial Transactions
- Lien Monitoring
- Loss Mitigation
- Mortgage Default Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Liquidation
- REO Services
Stephen practices in the firm’s mortgage default services department which incorporates all aspects of residential mortgage foreclosure and associated bankruptcy issues necessary to the protection of the rights of lending institutions.
Prior to joining KMK, Stephen worked in civil litigation. During law school, he clerked at the Wisconsin Department of Justice (Office of the Attorney General-Civil Litigation Unit) and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Kitty K. Brennan, Wisconsin Court of Appeals – District I.
Throughout law school, he served as a member on the Marquette Sports Law Review, Criminal Law Society, Sports Law Society; and as a mentor in the Mentorship Program. He also volunteered for various organizations, such as the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, Milwaukee Justice Center, Domestic Violence Representation, and Wills for Veterans.
Prior to law school, Stephen played soccer for the University of Minnesota and coached youth soccer for many years.
- Marquette University Law School – Milwaukee, Wisconsin, J.D. (2017)
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities – Minneapolis, Minnesota, B.A., Sociology of Law, Criminology, & Deviance (minor in Political Science) (2014)
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin