Pat Lafferty comes to KMK with more than a quarter-century of experience developing marketing strategies, executing integrated marketing plans, implementing the tactics necessary for those plans to be effective, and creating the copy that moves people to act.
As the Creative Director of multiple agencies, he helped large corporations, small retail businesses, NGO’s, and even a couple law firms with their marketing strategy and content, developing everything from comprehensive rebranding campaigns to simple blog posts and tweets. He conceptualized, wrote, and managed the production of just about every kind of marketing piece imaginable in just about every medium imaginable, including most social media platforms.
In addition to his marketing experience, Pat was a freelance writer for several years, coordinating with local designers and printers to address their clients’ need for messaging that moved the needle. He is the author of two published novels and a handful of other manuscripts in various forms of rejection and was the sole proprietor of a craft beer retail store.
Pat is currently KMK’s Marketing Director, supervising all the activities related to the development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics. His responsibilities include:
- Working with the firm’s practice groups and attorneys to design, enhance, and promote marketing and business development programs that leverage the firm’s experience and expertise.
- Coordinating all projects related to public relations activities, collateral material production, advertising, media relations, etc., and liaising with outside firms for their production.
- Overseeing the development of the firm’s website, collateral material, and content marketing efforts to enhance the firm’s online and offline visibility, establish its attorneys as thought leaders and experts in their practice areas, and generate more peer referrals.
- Establishing and maintaining procedures to generate leads and convert them into clients.
- Member of Primerus Marketing Section Executive Committee.
- Master of Arts in Communications
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
University of Dayton