Lance E. Duroni
Lance Duroni is a valued member of KMK’s litigation department. He assists with litigation as well as mediation and arbitration to successfully resolve disputed matters in lieu of litigation to deliver efficient, cost-effective, and timely resolutions.
While attending Marquette University Law School, Lance was an associate editor of the Marquette Law Review, where he was a published author. He also interned with Justice Rebecca Bradley of the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the Federal Defenders office in Madison.
Prior to entering law school, Lance worked as a journalist for Law360, the news division of Lexis-Nexis, where he helped launch Law360’s coverage of various courts in Delaware, including the venerable Delaware Chancery Court. He later reported from the federal courts in Chicago, including the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University, Juris Doctor, cum laude (2019)
- Marquette Law Review, Associate Editor
- CALI Awards (highest grade): Constitutional Law, Legal Analysis Research, and Writing II
- Trial Advocacy
- Advanced Legal Research
- Temple University, Master of Journalism (2009)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S. (2002)
Representative Published Work:
- Publications: Lance Duroni, Comment, Out of the Home and in Plain Sight: Our Evolving Second Amendment and Open Carry in Wisconsin, 102 MARQ. L. REV. 1305