David J. Gengler
David Gengler is a creditors’ rights attorney who resolves the commercial debt recovery challenges for business creditors. David is entirely focused on liquidation of commercial debt. He achieves this through negotiating out-of-court settlements or by managing arbitration or litigation in whatever locations necessary to secure the optimal recovery for our client.
David came to KMK with prior experience of debt recovery as part of a wider civil litigation practice that included courtroom representation, alternative dispute resolution and out-of-court resolution. Since joining KMK, David has managed the liquidation of delinquent accounts from debtors located throughout North America, where necessary working through members of KMK’s network of trusted local co-counsel.
Other Legal Experience:
- Judicial Intern: Hon, James L. Martin, Dane County Circuit Court (2006)
- Legislative Intern: Madison office of Wisconsin State Representative (2003)
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, J.D., 2008
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S., Economics and Political Science, 2005
- Multiple Dean’s List entries, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Board Member, 4C for Children, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting early childhood education and care and the provision of support o those who provide it (2012 to date)
- Vice President, University of Wisconsin Law School Federalist Society (2006 –2007)
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Active participant in parish of the Cathedral of St John the Evangelist, Milwaukee
- Voluntary federal elections campaign worker (2002-2006)