Charles M. Fiergola
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Bankruptcy Representation
- Business Formation, Transfer & Sales
- Critical Vendor & 366 Utility Motion
- Debt Recovery & Enforcement
- Landlord Representation & Eviction
- Lender & Financial Transactions
- Loan/Lease Restructuring, Workouts & Enforcement
- Loans and Leasing
- Mortgage Default Services
- Preference & Fraudulent Transfer Litigation
- Preference Claim Defense
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Liquidation
- Receivables Liquidation
- Receivables Management
- Receiverships & Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
- REO Services
- Replevin, Equipment Recovery & Repossession
Charles is a member of KMK’s Business & Financial Services Department, providing counsel to KMK’s national client base in the areas of business and banking, bankruptcy, secured transactions, commercial collections, construction lien and bond law, and affiliated commercial disciplines.
Prior to joining KMK, he spent much of his career focused on transactional and litigation matters related to community associations, advising clients in condominium document interpretation, amendment, and enforcement as well as assisting clients with the collection of assessments through bankruptcy matters and lien foreclosures. Charles has also assisted association clients with owner disputes, leases, title defects, and maintenance issues.
Charles has extensive experience representing creditors in mortgage and lien foreclosures, bankruptcies, and repossessions, and has advised clients on matters involving the FDCPA, FCRA, and the Wisconsin Consumer Act.
Charles will continue to focus his attention on these practice areas, increasing the firm’s breadth of legal services, knowledge, and expertise. As part of the firm’s Finance Department, Charles will also continue the firm’s long tradition of assisting secured and unsecured creditors in all industries in protecting their rights inside and outside of formal court proceedings.
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University, J.D. (2016)
- University of Minnesota, B.A. (2011)
- Member of the Wisconsin Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI)