Abbey K. Bowen
Abbey works in KMK’s Litigation Department and assists with litigation of complex business disputes and corporate work. Abbey also is responsible for a wide range of high-level legal administrative and executive support tasks.
While earning a bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Abbey was a member of the Society of Professional Journalists, an editor and writer for the school newspaper, and an intern at the first bilingual magazine of the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan in India.
During law school at Marquette University, Abbey was the president of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, a member of the Pro Bono Honor Society, and an intern in the Milwaukee County Public Defender’s Office working primarily in Drug Treatment Court.
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University, J.D. (2017)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, summa cum laude, B.A. (2014)
- The Academic Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
- The Humane Society of the United States – volunteer
- Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) – registered foster
- Friends of the Wisconsin Wolf & Wildlife – former volunteer