Abbey K. Bowen
Abbey is a member of KMK’s Litigation Department and assists with litigation and dispute resolution of complex business and corporate matters.
While earning a bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, Abbey was a member of the Society of Professional Journalists, an editor and writer for the school newspaper, and an intern in India at the first bilingual magazine of the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
During law school, Abbey was the president of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, a member of the Pro Bono Honor Society, and an intern in the Milwaukee County Public Defender’s Office.
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Marquette University, J.D. (2017)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, summa cum laude, B.A. (2014)
- The Academic Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
- Association for Women Lawyers
- The Humane Society of the United States
- Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) – registered foster
- Friends of the Wisconsin Wolf & Wildlife