Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
KMKSC maintains a reputation for successful advocacy, litigation and dispute resolution throughout the United States and beyond. When litigation is not our client’s objective at the outset of any engagement, our reputation as skilled advocates is often central to convincing the other party of our willingness to aggressively assert our client’s position. This is often a deciding factor in producing a reasonable out-of-court settlement.
When litigation is not avoidable, our litigators represent clients in proceedings across the full spectrum of our legal practice. We regularly represent:
- Individuals and Businesses.
- Plaintiffs and Defendants.
We do so in:
- Federal and State Courts.
- Trial and Appellate Courts.
- Federal and State Administrative Tribunals.
- Arbitration and Mediation.
- Transnational Litigation.
- International Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.