KMKSC attorneys represent both the insurer and the insured in the arbitration or litigation of disputes regarding insurance coverage, bad faith and other sources of disputes relating to insurance policies.
The following indicitive of the types of representation KMKSC attorneys undertake:
- Actions to enforce payment of sums due under policies.
- Suits to establish coverage, including the obligation to fund representation.
- Actions against insurers for bad faith and other extra-contractual damages.
- Arbitrations under adhesion or negotiated arbitration clauses.
- Litigation concerning unconscionability of contracts and clauses.
- All aspects of common carrier and international shipping insurance disputes.