Debt Recovery & Enforcement
At KMK, we concentrate on fast and cost-effective recovery. We have the experience to identify which situations require litigation and provide our clients with a focused analysis of the costs and probability for success in these situations.
If litigation is unavoidable, we define the venue and trial strategy necessary to deliver the best possible results. Our dedicated litigators act rapidly and aggressively to recover debts and assets in every jurisdiction in the United States and most parts of the world, and our success rate on recoveries is unmatched.
KMK is a comprehensive one-stop-shop for the liquidation and collection of commercial debt. Our services include litigation by our KMK attorneys and collaboration with, and management of, co-counsel. Some of our debt recovery and enforcement services include:
- Fraudulent transfers;
- Preference litigation;
- Claims for improper use of funds by insiders;
- Breach of duty and actions concerning trustees;
- Involuntary bankruptcy filings;
- “Dischargeability” litigation;
- Proof of claim litigation;
- Motions to dismiss or convert bankruptcy actions;
- Reclamation proceedings;
- Stay litigation and relief from stay actions; and
- Claim objections.