Debt Recovery & Enforcement
KMKSC offers business clients a comprehensive “one-stop” service for the liquidation and collection of commercial debt and recovery against assets throughout the U.S. and beyond. Our service includes litigation by our KMKSC attorneys and collaboration with, and management of, co-counsel in every jurisdiction in the United States and most parts of the world.
KMKSC attorneys are regularly called upon to represent clients in all aspects of debt and asset recovery, including:
- Fraudulent transfers;
- Preference litigation;
- Claims for improper use of funds by insiders;
- Breach of duty and actions concerning trustees;
- Involuntary bankruptcy filings;
- “Dischargeability” litigation;
- Proof of claim litigation;
- Motions to dismiss or convert bankruptcy actions;
- Reclamation proceedings;
- Stay litigation and relief from stay actions; and
- Claim objections.
We concentrate on fast and cost-effective recovery. KMKSC has the experience to identify which situations require litigation and to provide our clients with a focused analysis of the costs and evaluation of the potential for success in such situations.
When litigation is unavoidable, we will define the venue and trial strategy necessary to deliver the best possible results for our clients. Our dedicated litigators act rapidly and aggressively to recover our clients’ debts and assets.