Christopher C. Shattuck
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Bankruptcy Representation
- Debt Recovery & Enforcement
- E-Discovery Compliance
- Foreclosure of Mortgages & Land Contracts
- Landlord Representation & Eviction
- Lender & Financial Transactions
- Lien Monitoring
- Loss Mitigation
- Mortgage Default Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Liquidation
- REO Services
Christopher’s practice incorporates all aspects of residential mortgage foreclosure and associated bankruptcy issues. He upholds the rights of creditors arising out of all types of real property-related retail loans throughout the State of Wisconsin.
Christopher is part of a default services team which has consistently delivered our “cradle-to-grave” solution for all the residential mortgage-related needs of our servicer and lender clients. KMK Foreclosure is backed by a reputation for accuracy among our clients and peers that is second to none. Christopher has a record of successfully concluding a significant volume of foreclosure, loss mitigation and REO proceedings stemming from loans of all types, from conventional to home equity, including the FHA, VA, USDA, FreddieMac and FannieMae, as well as in dwelling-related replevin actions.
Prior to joining KMKSC, Christopher worked as a litigator handling a volume caseload primarily comprised of bankruptcy and real property matters before federal, state and municipal courts. He also acquired varied paralegal experience, having conducting legal research, investigation work, process service and trial support for judges, professors and law firms.
For more information on KMK Foreclosure Division, our default services practice, see www.kmkforeclosure.com.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, M.B.A., 2013 (projected)
- University of La Verne College of Law Ontario, California, J.D., 2009
- University of La Verne Law Review, 2006-2008
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Oshkosh, Wisconsin, B.S. in Psychology & Criminal Justice, 2006
- Vice President Criminal Justice Association, 2005-2006.
- Chapter President, Beta Nu (National Criminal Justice Honor Society), 2006.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Bankruptcy, Insolvency, & Creditor Rights Section
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Construction & Public Contract Section
- “Promoting Community Interests in Communications,” 16 (2) NATOA JOURNAL 32 (Summer 2008)
- “Funding the Election Process,” 58 (8) RIVERSIDE LAWYER 6 (September 2008)
- “Substance Abuse in America: Then and Now,” 13 MICH. ST. U. J. MED. & L. 365 (Spring 2009)